GDPR Statement and Resources
Pearce Recruitment Limited trading as Accept Recruitment (“Accept Recruitment”, “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This privacy notice (together with other documents referred to herein) describes what personal information we collect from you and how we process your personal information when you use the Accept Recruitment website (“website”).
YOUR RIGHTS. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if we wish to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes and we will collect your express consent from you if legally required prior to using your personal data for marketing purposes.
You can exercise your right to accept or prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information.
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
The GDPR provides you with the following rights. To:
- Request correction of personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or removed personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restrictions of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party in certain formats, if practicable.
- Make a complaint to a supervisory body which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office. The ICO can be contacted at: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/